Quote of the Day:

"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep." - Scott Adams

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Hibiscus

Yesterday I took another watercolor class.
I have been under the weather for two weeks now, it zapped my creativity so
getting out and making myself paint was a really good thing.
Hopefully I am fully on the way to getting better now, I think I am because
I finally feel like picking up the paintbrushes again.
The class was called "Intimate Florals".
Here is the completed project....


The only other painting I have completed in the last two weeks is this next one. 
I like it but I think its a little dark. 
This is probably reflecting the fact that I was not well when I painted it.



"The Light Within"
5x7
watercolor with pen and ink


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kari, I just found your blog ... Dave and Carol sent us a Christmas card of your painting of their house. Absolutely a great rendition of their home in Goldendale, really nice! They have told us before about your work. I'm thrilled to find your blog address on the back of your card. Love seeing all your work .... isn't it fun.

    ReplyDelete