Quote of the Day:

"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep." - Scott Adams

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Happy New Year!

I am not in the mood for winter.
The following paintings reflect this.
The first 4 are ACEO's that are going up for sale on e-bay.




The following is a large painting that was a long awaited special request
for the Texas Kryder's. 


Title:  "Seventy Degrees at Sunset"
(Actual colors are much more vibrant, photo wasn't the best.)
***
O.K., I have done one wintery, snowy painting in the last couple of weeks.

I'm still not sure about this next painting.  I think it might not be
finished yet, but maybe it is.

Now that we are past Chirstmas and heading into January, which is usually
very uneventful, I hope to have much more time to devote to painting!

Happy New Year!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, confident watercolor.

    I particularly love the Mt with the snow as well as the '70 degrees at Sunset'.

    ReplyDelete