Quote of the Day:

"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep." - Scott Adams

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Consider the Miracle

Alright...I know I missed last week.  But, I have a good excuse.  I have been very busy getting everything together to put into the flower shop.  I set up Wednesday the 2nd. ( In one hour that will be today.)  I decided to write this blog tonight because I won't have time tomorrow, I didn't want to miss two weeks in a row!  I think everything is in order.  I'll post pictures of my set up next week.

For now here are my latest paintings:


"Consider the Miracle"
Watercolor
8" x 10"


"Brothers Memory"
Watercolor with Pen and Ink
8" x 10"

Be sure to check out my new on line Gallery
(There is also a link on the upper right of this blog page.)
This will take you to Fine Art America where I have set up an
on-line gallery and store.



No comments:

Post a Comment