Quote of the Day:

"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep." - Scott Adams

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A Few Small Paintings

I actually sold a painting this week!  (clarification: to someone I am not related to.)  It was a small Artist Trading Card and it wasn't a huge sum of money, but still...I sold something.  Several small paintings will add up, money I can use to buy new paint and paper.  The basic need of artists throughout the ages. So I painted a couple more to put on e-bay.
I also completed a set for a "Snow Queen" Swap.  I participate in swaps to stretch myself and also for the fun and social aspects of it but I have limited myself to one swap per month.


I am continuing to work toward getting my work into the flower shop, waiting on the next cash infusion so I can make prints!

No comments:

Post a Comment