Quote of the Day:

"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep." - Scott Adams

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Full Steam Ahead

This last week has flown by.  I have been very busy pulling a "business" together.  Because I have started other businesses this one is falling into place nicely.  I will post business cards and such in a week or so, I have worked on a logo design and integrated everything together.  A business plan is emerging that I am feeling really positive about and it is giving me a direction to head and all the steps to get there.  Focus!

There were a few commitments that I made prior to deciding to go full steam ahead on the business so I have been working hard to get those done before diving 100% into painting items for Blue Pear Gallery.

First I had to finish the bookmarks for the Above and Below Bookmark Swap at Illustrated ATC's.  Here are the finished products.  I decided to paint just three as the fourth is always a gift for the person hosting the swap and optional. 



These are 2.5"x6".  I really like the one with the sailboat and the wreak, pure imagination.  I might have prints done up of this one....

No comments:

Post a Comment